Q1 Vacuum Boxes are constructed out of precision aluminum extrusions that are machined to size, and come with a black anodized finish.
Q1 Test Inc. is known for making quality engineered fixture products that last in production environments.
The Q1 Vacuum Isolation gate is available in any size to accommodate a multitude of board sizes. These gates can be used all platforms from ICT to Functional
Below are some of the features that set the Q1 Vacuum Isolation gate apart:
• Top Access Manual Cam Gate Conversion
• Functional Manual Actuation
• Locking toggle type handle for safety
• Spring Loaded gate locking mechanism for easy storage and transport
• Safety covers available in ESD Lexan, Aluminum, ESD G10, and Solder Clad Copper G10
Q1 Test Pneumatic gates are patented and are made for tight tolerance Fixturing requirements. These Pneumatic gates are “Low Profile” and compact, but offer maximum mechanical advantage for high probe count fixtures.
The Q1 Test Pneumatic is precision machined out of aluminum, anodized black, and features hardened tool steel cams and roller locking mechanisms. These gates are very reliable and recommended for high production applications.
Q1 Test Pneumatic Gate Features:
• US Patented
• Dual Stage Option
• Multiple Sizes
• Top Access Conversion Option